Get information about our upcoming courses and tell us about what you want to learn!
Come get your hands dirty and help out in the garden! Whether you’re a farmer in your own right, or have never pulled a weed, we’d love to have you!
Visit SEE’s garden July through September to get locally and sustainably grown produce! Our Pick and Pay operates on a donation basis.
Ready to Harvest:
Flowers (sunflowers, zinnias, calendula, marigolds)
Hours of Operation
Mondays – 3:00-5:00 P.M.
NO Pick & Pay Labor Day – Monday, September 6th
Here’s how it works:
- Bring your own containers
- Visit our garden (west of the residence at 3890 Old Ranch Rd.) during Pick and Pay hours
- Check-in with a SEE volunteer or staff member for a garden tour and harvesting tutorial
- Harvest sustainably-grown herbs, vegetables, and berries (availability varies)
- Make a donation to SEE (cash or Venmo only)
- Enjoy your delicious local produce, feel good about knowing your farmer, and share your culinary creations with us on social media!
The SEE Garden is located just west of the residence at 3890 Old Ranch Rd. Please park on the driveway near the garden, near the “Parking” signs.